Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) will defend his WBC and The Ring journal titles on Saturday in opposition to Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) on the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. The fight shall be broadcasted by way of a joint pay-per-view from FOX Sports and ESPN.
Fury, who gained his titles throughout his second fight in opposition to Wilder in February 2020, is making his first protection of his belts. He and Wilder have been scheduled to fight in July, although the bout was postponed after Fury and members of his camp examined constructive for COVID-19.
MORE: Sign up to watch the PPV fundamental card on ESPN+
Wilder, who beforehand held the WBC title since January 2015, has not fought since his seventh-round technical knockout defeat to Fury, the primary lack of his profession. He and Fury beforehand drew in December 2018, when he scored two knockdowns.
The winner of Saturday’s fight may transfer on to a unification bout with WBA (tremendous), WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk, who defeated former champion Anthony Joshua on Sept. 25, although Joshua has activated a rematch clause vs. Usyk.
Here are extra particulars on how to watch Saturday’s pay-per-view occasion.
MORE: Fury assured he’ll ‘smash Deontay Wilder to bits’
What channel is Fury vs. Wilder 3 on tonight?
- TV channel: ESPN/FOX Sports pay-per-view, BT Sport Box (Ireland and UK)
- Live stream: ESPN+, FOX Sports App
The pre-show and preliminary bouts can be found on ESPN2 and Fox Sports 1. At 8 p.m. ET, the undercard continues on pay-per-view.
The Fury vs. Wilder 3 fundamental card is an ESPN+/Fox joint pay-per-view. It will be live-streamed by way of the Fox Sports app and ESPN+.
How a lot is Fury vs. Wilder 3?
- Fox Sports/ESPN: $79.99
- BT Sport Box (United Kingdom): £24.95
- BT Sport Box (Ireland): €29.99
Click right here to study extra about ESPN+ pricing and bundling choices.
What time does Fury vs. Wilder 3 begin?
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 9
- Time (undercard): 7 p.m. ET
- Time (fundamental card): 9 p.m. ET
- Time (Fury vs. Wilder III): 12 a.m. ET (approx).
Saturday’s undercard will start at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2, FS1 and ESPN+. The fundamental card, which incorporates three different heavyweight fights, will start at 9 p.m. ET with Fury and Wilder anticipated to enter the ring round midnight.
MORE: Who does Fury-Wilder winner face subsequent?
Fury vs. Wilder 3 fight card
- Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder for Fury’s WBC and lineal Heavyweight titles
- Efe Ajagba vs. Frank Sanchez; 10 rounds, Heavyweight
- Robert Helenius vs. Adam Kownacki; 12 rounds, Heavyweight
- Jared Anderson vs. Vladimir Tereshkin; 8 rounds, Heavyweight
- Edgar Berlanga vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres, 10 rounds, tremendous middleweight
- Julian Williams vs. Vladimir Hernandez, 10 rounds, junior middleweight
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Orlando Gonzalez, 10 rounds, featherweight
- Viktor Faust vs. Mike Marshall, 8 rounds, heavyweight
- Bruce Carrington vs. Cesar Cantu, 4 rounds, featherweight
- Elvis Rodriguez vs. Victor Vazquez, 8 rounds, junior welterweight