Jake Paul beat Tyron Woodley by cut up resolution in a tense eight-round struggle to increase his unbeaten begin to his boxing profession.
The controversial YouTuber, aka ‘The Problem Child’, secured successive wins over former UFC stars having destroyed Ben Askren in April.
Paul v Woodley: Fight card
- MAIN EVENT: Jake Paul v Tyron Woodley – Paul wins by cut up resolution.
- Amanda Serrano v Yamileth Mercado – Serrano retains WBC, WBO and IBO World Featherweight titles by unanimous resolution.
- Tommy Fury v Anthony Taylor – Fury wins by unanimous resolution.
- Daniel Dubois v Joe Cusumano – Dubois wins by first spherical KO.
- Ivan Baranchyk v Montana Love – Love wins by seventh-round TKO.
- Charles Conwell v Juan Carlos Rubio – Conwell wins by third-round TKO.
Follow our reside weblog for normal updates as the autumn out continues…