Ingredients required-(*4*) 2 packets of Parle-G biscuits, ½ can of condensed milk, 4 tbsp milk, 2 tbsp butter, 1 pinch salt, 1 pinch cinnamon and 1 pinch nutmeg.
- Add Parle-G biscuits to a blender and mix to type a rough combination.
- Add the biscuit combination to a bowl.
- Now add condensed milk, milk, melted butter, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to the bowl.
- Mix properly to mix all the things collectively to type a clean combination.
- Add the Biscuit Butter to a glass jar and retailer it in a fridge. This butter will simply final 2-3 weeks in an hermetic jar. (picture credits- istock)
For delicious recipes, movies and thrilling meals information, subscribe to our free Daily and Weekly Newsletters.(*4*)